Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How much you were prepared before, you will mess-up something!




         In last EDT 615 class in our Spring semester my partner Nouf and I attempted to deliver a presentation and succeeded to some extent. We tried to cover all the important points in our WebQuest project considering time limitation. I felt that our classmates were interested in our topic and wasn’t boring for them, and that made us relaxed and felt comfortable. We made sure that each question that students asked was answered.

        Over all I would have to say that our presentation went pretty well. I felt a little bit nervous but I feel like I did a good job explaining my part (Teacher page). I think I could have given a little bit more eye contact. It was fun and I enjoyed being able to explain what we had been working on for one month!

1 comment:

  1. You did great job! It was very interesting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete