Monday, April 4, 2011

WebQuest


The WebQuest is a new experience for me. I had the chance to get some helpful information in my other class EDT 620 but I never made one. I went through many WebQuest at QuestGarden, which was very helpful to look at others work and how the good WebQuest should be like in the end. My partner Nouf and I think of Saudi Arabia as a topic for our Webquest to introduce our country to American students.
We are thinking to use KompoZer to build the Webquest, which is a free program that I’m familiar with. However, one of my classmate told me about Zunal.com which is also a free website but it is more professional on WebQuests that helps to create one.
           I think WebQuest is a great tool that teacher can use in the classroom and the students probably will like it, as a different learning experience and a great way to get them motivated to excel in the classroom. I’m so excited to learn how to make a WebQuest, which will be very meaningful and helpful for me. I think it’s a great idea and defiantly I’m going to use it when I get back home, Saudi Arabia.

No comments:

Post a Comment